Thank you for sharing your summer with us. Splash Island is a family water park. We ask our guests to consider the impression which can be made on children attending the park. Your safety is our number one priority. Guests wishing to enjoy Splash Island will be required to adhere to the following rules for the enjoyment of others. Any guest refusing to follow these rules will be asked to leave the park without a refund. If you or anyone in your party is unsure of his or her ability to swim, wear a life jacket. Know your limitations.
Wild Adventures Splash Island is a family-friendly environment prioritizing guest and team member safety. As such, all guests must wear appropriate attire when enjoying pools, rides, and attractions.
In addition to all posted rider safety requirements, all waterpark guests must follow the dress code below.
- Swimwear with buckles, sharp objects, or protruding metal (e.g., buttons, zippers, rivets).
- Any form of corduroy or denim clothing or swimwear.
- Cotton shirts on all body slides (i.e., where the rider’s upper body comes in direct contact with the slide)
- Body piercings that may come in direct contact with the slides.
- Clothing and swimwear with obscene or explicit language or graphics.
- Transparent or revealing clothing and swimwear that park personnel deems inappropriate for our family environment.
For your safety, all swim shirts (such as rash guards) and religious headwear must be tight-fitting.
Wild Adventures Splash Island reserves the right to require additional or different attire when and where deemed appropriate and refuse admission or attraction participation to anyone not properly attired. Refusal to comply with the dress code or posted rider safety requirements may result in ejection from the property.
- Splash Island is staffed at all times with licensed lifeguards. All children 12 years and under should be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- Stay on sidewalks at all times. Do not climb or sit on any fences.
- No outside food, drink or alcoholic beverages may be brought into Wild Adventures. No coolers are allowed inside the park. Restaurants and concession stands are available throughout the park. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- All day lockers and shower facilities are available. Guests are asked to shower before entering any water attraction.
- Life vests are available in a variety of sizes at no charge to our guests.
- Outside personal flotation devices are not allowed in park.
- Inflatable items, squirt guns, balls, masks and snorkels are not allowed.
- Traditional swimwear is required. No denim/blue jeans allowed. No provocative, thong or G-string swimsuits, clothing with rivets, buckles, belts or metal ornaments. No long pants or cut-off shorts. No oversized or baggy clothing that cannot remain at or above the waistline without a belt or other support.
- Children in diapers and those being toilet trained must wear approved disposable swim diapers.
- Displayed tattoos must be in good taste and not offensive to a family environment. Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- Guests may not wear any article of clothing that conveys a gang look or appears to be gang related. This may include, but is not limited to: altered baseball caps & clothing, bandannas, oversized pants and shirts or sagging pants displaying undergarments.
- No running, diving or jumping in Splash Island at any time.
- Height and weight restrictions may apply to certain attractions.
- No loitering, unruly behavior, profanity, vandalism, line cutting or alcohol & drugs.
- No weapons of any type are permitted.
- For your safety, Wild Adventures and Splash Island reserve the right to physical inspection of any items carried into or out of the park.
- Splash Island is subject to capacity limitations.