Wild Adventures Education Days Admission
Only Available to Schools
Give your group the flexibility of eating where they want while saving time and money. Each $11 Meal Voucher is redeemable for a meal and a 24 oz. drink. Choose from:
- Cheeseburger w/ fries
- Chicken Tenders w/ fries
- (2) Slices of Pizza
- Pulled Pork Sandwich w/ fries
Unlimited Drink Wristbands
Bonuses and Requirements
- Get 1 FREE admission for every 15 paid admissions when you pay for your trip, in full, at least two weeks in advance of your visit.
- Complimentary park admission for your group's bus driver, with proper ID. One per bus. Van drivers do not qualify.
- Complimentary bus parking for your school's bus. Vans and cars do not apply.
Please keep these requirements in mind when booking your group's visit:
- You must book your group's visit in advance of your trip to receive the advance purchase pricing. If not, walkup group rates will apply.
- If paying the day of your visit, please plan to arrive early and bring your payment to the Group Sales building. Payment must be made in one transaction.
- Please note, payments not made in advance may cause a delay on the day of your arrival.
- Georgia law states that each admission is taxable unless the transaction is specifically exempt. The state sales tax rate is 8% and subject to change under Georgia law.
- To qualify for tax exemption, you must provide a copy of your ST-5, and the total must be paid with an organizational check or organizational credit card only. Accepted payment types are debit card, credit card, cash, and organizational checks. No personal checks are accepted.
- Parking for cars, trucks, and vans is $15 each. Only bus drivers receive complimentary parking.
- Georgia State Law dictates that we can only accept tax exemptions from schools, churchs and organizations inside the State of Georgia.