Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass?
The Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass is an exciting program at Wild Adventures that ensures kids 3-5 have the opportunity to enjoy our park free of charge by offering a complimentary season pass at the time of Activation.
Do kids under the age of 3 get a free pass?
No, but children under the age of 3 always enjoy free admission to Wild Adventures without a pass.
Are parents required to buy a pass?
No. However, a parent or guardian must accompany any child in the park at all times. A parent/guardian can purchase a daily admission or a season pass.
How do I get a Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass for my child?
If this is the first time your child is Registering, or if you Registered and did not Activate a 2019 Pre-K FREE Kid’s Season Pass, you must follow a simple, three-step process:
- REGISTER - Visit WildAdventures.com/PRE-K to register your child BEFORE visiting Wild Adventures Theme Park by August 2, 2020
- ACTIVATE - After you register online, bring your child to the park to Activate their pass. You must also bring a birth certificate or passport that confirms their age. Deadline to activate is August 2, 2020
- PLAY - After you activate your Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass, your child can can visit Wild Adventures throughout the rest of the 2020 season and all of 2021.
How do I Renew a Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass for my child?
Renewal is only available if you have a Registered and Activated 2019 Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass. You must follow a simple, two-step process:
1. RENEW - Bring your child to the Kid's Processing Center at the park. You will NOT need to provide a copy of a valid birth certificate or passport that shows age or date-of-birth. Deadline to renew is August 2, 2020
2. PLAY - After you renew your Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass, your child can can visit Wild Adventures throughout the rest of the 2020 season and all of 2021.
Can I do registration over the phone with a Wild Adventures representative?
No. Registration must be completed online prior to visiting Wild Adventures at WildAdventures.com/PRE-K
Can I register on park?
No. Registration for the Pre-K Free Kids Season Pass can only be done online before visiting Wild Adventures and cannot be done on-park.
How long is the Free Pre-K Kid's Season Pass valid?
The Free Pre-K Kid's Season Pass validation has been extended through December 2021 at Wild Adventures.
Where do I activate the Free Pre-K Kid's Season Pass?
You can process your Pre-K Kid's Season Pass during normal operations in the Season Pass Center.
How long do I have to pick up the pass?
Parents have until August 2, 2020 to process and pick up their child’s pass.
What happens if I miss the August 2 deadline?
The 2020 Pre-K FREE Kid's Season Pass will be unavailable after August 2, 2020.
What is the age range?
3 to 5 years old.
I have a child under the age of 3, does he/she need a Pre-K Free Kid's Season Pass?
No. Kids 2 and under are free.
My child is 5 this year, turning 6. Are they still eligible for the Pre-K FREE Kid's Pass?
If your child is 5-years-old on the date you register the pass, the child is eligible.
My kid turns five tomorrow or six in a couple of months. Can they still get a Pre-K Kid's Season Pass?
Yes. As long as the child is between the ages of 3 and 5 when registering, they will receive the pass.
Is the Pre-K Free Kid's Season Pass like a gold pass?
No. This does not include Bring-A-Friend Days, free parking, mini-golf, go-karts, or reserved concert seats.
Does a Pre-K Free Kid's Season Pass get Bring-A-Friends?
Can a Pre-K Free Kid's Season Pass be upgraded to a gold pass?
Does the Pre-K Free Kid's Season Pass include free parking or other amenities?
Documentation & Proof of Age
What documentation is required?
Original or copy of a valid birth certificate, Passport, or Green Card. Both printed and digital documentation is accepted.
Do you accept Green Cards?
Yes, if it lists a birth date.
Do you accept passports?
Do you accept school ID, children security ID cards or other forms of identification?
Do I need original documents or will photocopies of the documents be sufficient?
Documents can be originals or photocopies.
Can I present documentation as an image on my phone, computer or tablet?
Yes. Any documents submitted via mobile device must be legible.