Boy Scouts Weekend
May 4 - May 5, 2019
- $44.99* - General Admission: Includes 2 day admission, Saturday buffet, Saturday bottomless soda wristband, special event patch and free General Admission to Jeremy Camp concert
- $21.99* - Season Passholder Admission: Includes Saturday buffet, Saturday bottomless soda wristband, special event patch and free General Admission to Jeremy Camp concert
* Prices shown do not include tax
BONUS (if paid by April 19, 2019)
- FREE Parking - 1 for every 3 paid admissions
- FREE Ticket - 1 free Scout Adventure Weekend ticket per every 15 paid admissions
NEW FOR 2019!
- Special Wild Adventures Event Patch
- Boy Scouts Adventure Weekend T-Shirt (additional costs apply)
Experience an adventure filled weekend with fellow scouts of all ages from across the Southeast. Join your fellow scouts Friday for an optional camp out under the stars. Learn about your favorite animals as you discover hundreds of creatures from around the world. Take our Safari Train ride, an adventure that will bring you face to face with a rhino, giraffe, zebras, wildebeests and more!
Scouting isn't just about learning – it's a time to have fun, too! Check out all the thrill rides and other park thrills that will make your weekend a true Adventure in Scouting!
Boy Scouts Weekend Schedule
Friday, May 3
- Camp Setup – 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday, May 4
- Park Hours - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Splash Island Hours - 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Jeremy Camp concert - 8:00 PM
- Bottomless Sodas All Day
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet*
- Bonfire - at dark
Sunday, May 5
- Park Hours - 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Splash Island Hours - 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fishing in the Lake (crickets provided) - 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
The last day to register is Friday, April 19, 2019. No additional Boy Scout admission will be available for purchase the day of the event, only full price park admission. No refunds or rain checks.
* Lunch Buffet times will be assigned to groups based upon time of registration.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.