Important Information To Know Before You Go
We Can't Wait To See You
Join us for our 2021 Season beginning April 3
During this unprecedented time, we are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priorities and guide our decisions.
WARNING REGARDING COVID-19:
Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment
Face Mask / Face Covering RequiredFace masks or face coverings are required in areas where visitors cannot socially distance outdoors for all visitors ages 2 and older, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating or on water park attractions at Wild Adventures. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
Mask Free Break ZoneInside these mask free break zones you may remove your face mask/face covering. Please keep 6 feet apart from guests not in your party.
Health AssessmentAll Guests will be screened with a four question health assessment prior to entry.
Please practice social distance throughout the propertyKeep a distance of 6 feet apart from other guests who are not in your party. You will notice signs and floor graphic reminders throughout the property.
Respecting othersThose not respectful of our Employees, Guests or environment may be asked to modify their behavior or leave the property.
Ride & Attractions Capacity Management & Sanitation
In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, queue capacities will be limited.
While in line, please:
- Use the floor decals to maintain social distancing. Parties traveling together may stand together.
- Avoid touching queue rails when possible.
- Use hand sanitizer provided.
- Please heed to all Ride Attendant instructions pertaining to Mask, Ride Loading and Loose Articles.
For more information on Ride & Attractions Capacity Management & Sanitation, please visit our FAQ Page.
- We will arrange all indoor and outdoor seating to comply with current social distancing guidelines. Do not move the seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available at all Food & Beverage locations. Please use often.
- Where reasonably possible, separate doorways for entering and exiting dining facilities will be used to minimize person to person contact.
- Common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Utensils, menus and condiments will be single use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Condiment stations will remain empty. Condiments will be provided to guests at the counter by request.
For more information on Food Safety, please visit our FAQ Page.
Increased Focus on Cleanliness
We have increased our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guests will have a much higher availability of handwashing and hand sanitizing locations throughout their visit to help reduce exposure to germs.
Portable handwashing stations have been added throughout the park to allow guests to wash hands frequently to help reduce exposure to germs.
A significant number of hand sanitizing stations have been added in public areas, and other high traffic locations.
Increased frequency cleaning of high touch areas and seating such as railings, queue areas, restaurant and pool seating, etc.