Frequently Asked Questions
Have a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting Wild Adventures and remember the following:
- DO NOT enter into any restricted areas including ride perimeters, animal enclosures and designated employee areas.
- Enter the park through designated entrances during operating hours only.
- Use designated walkways throughout the park. Do not cross any fences, chains, landscape areas or other barriers.
- Be attentive to your surroundings. Watch where you are walking. Walk, don’t run.
- Be sure to follow all rider requirements, including requirements for loose articles.
No hardsided and/or large coolers are allowed inside the park.
No large coolers are allowed inside the park.
- Guests must provide their own food, toys, etc. and check in with Guest Services before using.
- Guest services will provide a lock or guests can bring their own.
- Guests can check on their pets and/or walk them at any time outside the main entrance and are expected to clean up after them.