Frequently Asked Questions
Have a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting Wild Adventures and remember the following:
- DO NOT enter into any restricted areas including ride perimeters, animal enclosures and designated employee areas.
- Enter the park through designated entrances during operating hours only.
- Use designated walkways throughout the park. Do not cross any fences, chains, landscape areas or other barriers.
- Be attentive to your surroundings. Watch where you are walking. Walk, don’t run.
- Be sure to follow all rider requirements, including requirements for loose articles.
- Respect each other as well as our employees; verbal abuse of other guests or our employees will not be tolerated.
- Have your temperature taken before entry.
- Wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times while on property, except while eating or drinking. You should be stationary and maintain appropriate Social Distancing while eating and drinking.
- Refrain from fighting, horseplay, taunting or threatening remarks & gestures.
- Do not create disruption with behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal.
- Weapons are not allowed on the premises, including knives with blades longer than 3 1/2 inches.
- Follow instructions from employees regarding operations and procedures.
Any Guest who fails to comply with the Terms of Sale, including without limitation those listed above, may at the discretion of Wild Adventures have their Ticket revoked or confiscated by Wild Adventures here with no refund of any amount paid therefor. Upon such revocation or confiscation, the applicable Guest and all members of their party shall have no right to remain in, on, or about the Property. Wild Adventures reserves the right to ban such individuals from future admission to all or any of its Properties or from participation in any Herschend Family Entertainment Activities.
*A full list of Terms and Conditions applicable to your visit are set forth in the Terms of Sale, which may be found online at WildAdventures.com or picked up at Guest Services. Your purchase of a Ticket and entering the premises constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of the Terms of Sale.
Discounted admission for military members and their dependents is available for purchase on park.
No hardsided and/or large coolers are allowed inside the park.
No large coolers are allowed inside the park.
- Guests must provide their own food, toys, etc. and check in with Guest Services before using.
- Guest services will provide a lock or guests can bring their own.
- Guests can check on their pets and/or walk them at any time outside the main entrance and are expected to clean up after them.