New for 2017
Splash Island's getting BIGGER and WETTER in 2017 with OHANA BAY!
Right beside Hakini Rapids and Kona Cliffs, your whole family can HANG TEN at the brand new addition to Splash Island... OHANA BAY! With 7 brand new slides sure to excite everyone from the tiniest tadpoles to the Big Kahunas PLUS additional seating and shade for mom and dad to sit back and relax, Ohana Bay is sure to make a BIG SPLASH with your whole family!
Are you already dreaming of drenching your summer with fun? Stay up to date as we build your new favorite summer hang out with weekly updates!TRACK OUR PROGRESS!
Your favorite snack spots are getting a makeover, too!
Cool down this summer with Mayfield Ice Cream, indulge your tastebuds with smoky barbecue at the newly designed Lonestar BBQ, stop by the NEW Cup Station, your one-stop-shop for your unlimited refill needs and more! Stay tuned for more on updates coming to some of your favorite snack spots this summer!
2017 is THE YEAR for Entertainment!
15 All-Star Concerts, numerous family events like the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters and guest-favorite events like Wild Adventures Christmas all wrapped into one unforgettable year make 2017 THE year of entertainment at Wild Adventures! There is no better place to make family memories than at YOUR theme park! Click here to download the complete 2017 calendar. And mark your calendars for some of the fun already scheduled for 2017.
- 2017 Season Begins: March 11
- Splash Island Opens for 2017: April 1
- Spring Break Days: April 2-8
- Bring-A-Friend FREE Days: May 14, June 18, Sept. 22
- Open Daily for Summer: May 20-July 31
- Harlem Globetrotters: July 1-3
- Terror in the Wild & Kid-O-Ween: select days Sept. 22-Oct. 28
- Days of Thanks: Nov. 24-26
- Wild Adventures Christmas: select days Dec. 9-31