New for 2017
Splash Island's getting BIGGER and WETTER in 2017 with OHANA BAY, a new family oasis with seven slides for everyone in your family, from the biggest kahunas to the tiniest tadpoles.
- Ohana is the Hawaiian word for family. We're calling it OHANA BAY, but you'll call it a water-soaked escape your family can't get enough of!
- It's an all-new area in Splash Island Waterpark beside Hakini Rapids and Kona Cliffs
- 5 of the 7 slides are just right for the smaller surfers in your group to race to the big splash!
- The bigger kids can speed down slides with 200 feet of twisting, turning fun from 27 feet high
- Mom and dad can kick back and relax in additional seating around the Bay while they watch the kids having a great time
We'll share more details between now and the opening of Ohana Bay. Stay updated plus get exclusive special offers and more by subscribing to our emails. Click here to subscribe now!
The BEST way to enjoy the new OHANA BAY coming this Spring is with a 2017 Season Pass because you can use it RIGHT NOW for the rest of 2016 plus ALL of the 2017 Season! Get your Pass now to save up to $20!
Click here to download the complete 2017 calendar. And mark your calendars for some of the fun already scheduled for 2017!
- 2017 Season Begins: March 11
- Splash Island Opens for 2017: April 1
- Spring Break Days: April 2-8
- Bring-A-Friend FREE Days: May 14, June 18, Sept. 22
- Open Daily for Summer: May 20-July 31
- Terror in the Wild & Kid-O-Ween: select days Sept. 22-Oct. 29
- Days of Thanks: Nov. 24-26
- Wild Adventures Christmas: select days Dec. 9-31