New for 2017
As you enjoy all of the fun remaining in 2016 with Dinosaur Explore, Terror in the Wild and more, we're making plans for next season!
Splash Island's getting BIGGER and WETTER in 2017 with OHANA BAY, a new family oasis with seven slides for everyone in your family, from the biggest kahunas to the tiniest tadpoles.
- Ohana is the Hawaiian word for family. We're calling it OHANA BAY, but you'll call it a water-soaked escape your family can't get enough of!
- It's an all-new area in Splash Island Waterpark beside Hakini Rapids and Kona Cliffs
- 5 of the 7 slides are just right for the smaller surfers in your group to race to the big splash!
- The bigger kids can speed down slides with 200 feet of twisting, turning fun from 27 feet high
- Mom and dad can kick back and relax in additional seating around the Bay while they watch the kids having a great time
We'll share more details between now and the opening of Ohana Bay. The best way to stay updated and in-the-know plus get exclusive special offers and more is by subscribing to our emails. Click here or scroll to the bottom to subscribe now!