With an adventure for every family member, Wild Adventures is a theme, water and animal park with a concert venue all rolled into one. The size of 155 football fields, it is the area’s number one attraction. The park has the South’s largest ride collection including major roller coasters, hundreds of animals and the region’s largest water park. Wild Adventures also hosts concerts featuring today’s biggest names from five musical genres each year and numerous festivals throughout the season. Open select days March through December, Wild Adventures is located in Valdosta, Georgia.
- New and Only in 2016 – Dinosaur Explore featuring 20 life-size, moving, roaring dinosaurs, two roaming Raptors and a special display of Dinosaur eggs in a section of the park previously unused.
- 41 thrill rides, including seven coasters
- Jungle Rumble, thrill ride
- TailSpin, spinning thrill ride
- Cheetah, wooden roller coaster
- Boomerang, steel roller coaster
- Twisted Typhoon, steel roller coaster
- Swamp Thing, family coaster
- Viking Voyage, family coaster
- Ant Farm, family coaster
- Go Bananas, family coaster
- Hundreds of animals
- New for 2016 – South American Exhibit featuring capybaras, alpacas, rheas
- Green monkeys
- Squirrel Monkeys with an interactive exhibit
- 53+ species including zebras, lions, tigers, giraffes, alligators, rhino and the oldest elephant on record, Shirley
- 17-acre Splash Island Water Park
- More than a million gallons of fun
- 15 attractions, including Hakini Rapids and Kona Cliffs
- 14 VIP cabanas and 12 loungers available for daily rentals
- 170 acres
TICKETS & SEASON PASS INFORMATION
GENERAL ADMISSION 2016 SEASON PASS – Regular Price
children under 3 are free Regular $74.99
$48.00 Adult Gold* $94.99
$43.00 Child (3-9) *Includes free parking, miniature golf,
$43.00 Senior (55+) go karts and discounts on food and
General Admission includes the next park operating day FREE. Prices above do not include 7% sales tax.
Wild Adventures hosts groups of all kinds and sizes for a day of endless adventure and is ready to host your company, school, church or family group. Call Group Sales at 229-219-7144 for more information or to start planning your group outing.
Wild Adventures grew from a vision of a local family and began as a weekend horse farm. The farm later evolved into a full-fledged amusement park with concerts, playground, animals and thrill rides. Now, under Herschend Family Entertainment, the park continues to grow and is the region’s premiere water and theme park, as well as a favorite place for concerts.
Parking is available on-site; $12 for cars, trucks and motorcycles and $14 for RVs.
- In Valdosta, Georgia, four miles off I-75 at exit 13
- 233 miles south of Atlanta
- 76 miles from Tallahassee, FL
- 1 ½ hour drive from Jacksonville, FL