Season Pass Benefits
The FUN is just beginning with Wild Adventures and Splash Island now open daily through July 31! Your best value in UNLIMITED VISITS and family fun is with your 2017 Season Pass!
Don't forget to pick up your FREE Weekday Buddy Ticket!
Check your mailbox, we recently sent out a Free Weekday Buddy Ticket to all our 2017 Passholders! If you or someone you know didn't get theirs, don't worry! Stop by the Season Pass Center next time you're here and claim yours! But HURRY, this offer is only valid Mondays-Thursdays until July 31!
Regular Season Pass Benefits
- Unlimited Admission to Wild Adventures Theme Park*
- Unlimited Admission to Splash Island Waterpark
- General Entry to All-Star Concerts
- Exclusive Passholder Pre-Sale for Reserved Concert Seats Feb. 24-March 2
- Risk-free Concert Guarantee
- Early Entry to Splash Island on Saturdays+
- Admission to Special Events including Splash Island Nights and Terror in the Wild
- $5 Off Adult General Admission for Guests
- 50% Discount on General Admission to Select Sister Properties++
Gold Season Pass Benefits
All of the benefits of a Regular Season Pass, PLUS:
- FREE Parking ($12 value)
- FREE Go-Karts and Mini-Golf
- 10% Savings on Dining and Shopping
- $5 Advance Purchase Reserved Seats to All-Star Concerts
- Passholder Coupon Book - available for pickup in the Season Pass Center beginning March 11, 2017
*Excludes pay-extra attractions
**Bring-A-Friend Program: All Passholders are invited to bring a friend to the park for FREE during the 3 scheduled Bring-A-Friend dates in the season. 2017 Bring-A-Friend Days are: May 14, June 18, September 22.
+Season Passholders will be able to enter Splash Island Waterpark early on Saturdays to rent lockers, access bathrooms and chairs before all other guests. Water rides will operate when Splash Island opens for all guests.
++Wild Adventures Sister Properties to receive 50% off General Admission: Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country in Pigeon Forge, TN; Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta, GA; and Silver Dollar City and White Water in Branson, MO